This harmonics t-shirt has the first five harmonics in a rainbow of colors.
The harmonics of a particular wave have frequencies that are whole-number integer multiples of the original frequency. For example, if the first harmonic has a frequency of 100 Hz, the second harmonic has a frequency of 200 Hz, the third harmonic has a frequency of 300 Hz and so on.
The wavelength and frequency are multiplied to find the speed. Since the speed of a wave is fixed in a particular medium, increasing the frequency decreases the wavelength. You can see that each of the harmonics has a shorter wavelength.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping