Heisenberg Uncertainty Equation T-Shirt Unisex
The Heisenberg Uncertainty Equation T-Shirt Unisex fit shows one of the equations describing the uncertainty principle. It tells us that one can’t know quite everything about a system. In this version, one can’t determine the position and momentum pair of information with a certain limit of uncertainty.
The variables are the uncertainty in position, σx, the uncertainty in momentum σp, and the reduced Planck Constant, ℏ. Multiplying the two uncertainties yields a value greater than or equal to ℏ/2, or about 0.5272855 J s. There are other versions for angular momentum operators, for example. Some interpretations of the uncertainty principle say that this adds an element of the “observer effect”. Just by observing a particle you affect its position and momentum.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping