Ohm’s Law in Chalk – Canvas Print
Ohm’s Law describes the relationship between voltage, current, and resistance.
This is a nice looking poster, bringing back memories of chalkboard physics.
Looking to add a little flair to your classroom, department hallway, or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
- Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
- Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
- Matte finish coating
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
- Mounting brackets included
- Blank product in the US sourced from the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!