Physicists’ Names T-Shirt Unisex
The Physicists’ Names T-Shirt Unisex fit has the names of several prominent physicists. If you look closely, you’ll see that the first letters of their names spell physics.
- Planck realized that atoms emit and absorb photons in discrete quanta of energy.
- Heisenberg was a major contributor to quantum mechanics.
- Yukawa won the Nobel Prize for predicting the pi meson (or pion).
- Schrodinger is best remembered for the “cat-in-a-box” analogy about quantum mechanics.
- Ising helped build the ideas behind spin.
- Curie studied radioactivity and discovered polonium and radium.
- Stark studied the splitting of spectral lines due to electric fields.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping