Physicists’ Names T-shirt Women’s Relaxed Fit
The physicists’ names t-shirt women’s fit has the names of several prominent physicists. If you look closely, you’ll see that the first letters of their names spell physics.
- Planck realized that atoms emit and absorb photons in discrete quanta of energy.
- Heisenberg was a major contributor to quantum mechanics.
- Yukawa won the Nobel Prize for predicting the pi meson (or pion).
- Schrodinger is best remembered for the “cat-in-a-box” analogy about quantum mechanics.
- Ising helped build the ideas behind spin.
- Curie studied radioactivity and discovered polonium and radium.
- Stark studied the splitting of spectral lines due to electric fields.
This just might be the softest and most comfortable women’s t-shirt you’ll ever own. Combine the relaxed fit and smooth fabric of this tee with jeans to create an effortless every-day outfit, or dress it up with a jacket and dress pants for a business casual look.
- Athletic heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Other heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/y² (142 g/m²)
- Relaxed fit
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Crew neck
There are no reviews yet.