Pythagorean Squares T-shirt Unisex Fit
The Pythagorean Squares t-shirt unisex fit shows one of the ways to visualize the Pythagorean Theorem.
In this example, a square with sides of length three is set at a right angle to a square with sides of length four. The sides of the two squares form the legs of a right triangle. The third side of the triangle has a length of five. Looking at the sides, we find out that 3² + 4² = 5².
This relationship holds true for any right triangle, but only special combinations work for integers like 3, 4, and 5.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping